Womens Eyebrow Tidy in Lane Cove or Cremorne
EYEBROW WAX: 15 - 20MINS
Put down the tweezers and walk away from the mirror. It's all about the eyebrows now, so let us do the hard work and keep them looking fabulous.
Before your appointment:
- Please inform us of any peels/exfoliation done to your skin in the last 48hrs and if you are using any Retinol or Vitamin A Serums.
- Cleanse skin and avoid wearing brow pencils, powders or gels on the day of your appointment
- 2-3 weeks prior to your wax, put the tweezers down and let your brows grow out.
- Avoid using harsh loofahs/exfoliating gloves on the delicate facial area. Instead, use a gentle face wash with light beads a few days after your treatment.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration or being in direct sunlight, for at least 12 hours after the treatment has been preformed.
- Apply sunscreen
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results
- Rinse face under cold water to close up any open pores.
- Apply soothing aloe vera gel to waxed area
- Do not exfoliate face straight after waxing, wait for 3 days after
Here are a couple of helpful tips for first timers to waxing.
- Please be showered and clean before coming into the salon
- Don't shave 2 weeks prior to your wax.
- Use a loofah or exfoliating glove after to help reduce ingrowns after your wax treatment
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results.
Just a side note, if it is your first time or you haven't waxed in a while, there is no need to clipper or trim the hairs. We'll work out if it needs trimming or not. This way there is no risk of you nicking yourself or cutting the hair too short.
If you have an other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.