Womens Lip Wax or Chin Wax in Lane Cove or Cremorne
LIP OR CHIN WAX
Fed up with facial fuzz or hormonal hair growth? Say the word and we can make it all disappear!
Targeting the upper and/or lower lip.
Targeting the lower lip and over the chin area, on ether sides and any where close to the neck.
Our therapists use unscented, non-irritant hot wax, and may tweeze strays afterwards to ensure an even, smooth finish.
- Ensure face is cleansed and avoid wearing brow pencils, powders or gels on the day of your appointment
- Do not shave the area to be waxed
- Avoid using harsh loofahs/exfoliating gloves on the delicate facial area. Instead, use a gentle face wash with light beads few days after your treatment.
- Avoid excessive sweating, saunas and direct sunlight for 8 hours after your appointment.
- Protect skin with SPF sunscreen.
For Best Results
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length
- Rinse face under cold water to close up any open pores
- Apply soothing aloe vera gel to the area
- Allow three days before any exfoliation
- A good quality SPF is highly recommended
Here are a couple of helpful tips for first timers to waxing.
- Please be showered and clean before coming into the salon
- Don't shave 2 weeks prior to your wax.
- Use a loofah or exfoliating glove after to help reduce ingrowns after your wax treatment
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results.
Just a side note, if it is your first time or you haven't waxed in a while, there is no need to clipper or trim the hairs. We'll work out if it needs trimming or not. This way there is no risk of you nicking yourself or cutting the hair too short.
If you have an other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.