Womens Eyebrow Tidy and Tint in Lane Cove or Cremorne
Eyebrow Tidy and Tint
Are your brows disappearing? Can't seem to get the shape you want? This is the treatment for you!
We'll start with a brief consultation on your desired colour and shape, then once the tint is applied your specialist will wax the area
- We'll start by having a quick chat about your brows and your desired colour
- Whilst the tint in on, we'll wax your brows into a nice tidy and natural shape.
- Ensure face is cleansed and avoid wearing brow pencils, powders or gels on the day of your appointment
- Do not shave the area to be waxed
- Avoid using harsh loofahs/exfoliating gloves on the delicate facial area. Instead, use a gentle face wash with light beads few days after your treatment.
- Avoid excessive sweating, saunas and direct sunlight for 8 hours after your appointment.
- Protect skin with SPF sunscreen.
For Best Results
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length
- Rinse face under cold water to close up any open pores
- Apply soothing aloe vera gel to the area
- Allow three days before any exfoliation
- A good quality SPF is highly recommended
Here are a couple of helpful tips for first timers to waxing.
- Please be showered and clean before coming into the salon
- Don't shave 2 weeks prior to your wax.
- Use a loofah or exfoliating glove after to help reduce ingrowns after your wax treatment
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results.
Just a side note, if it is your first time or you haven't waxed in a while, there is no need to clipper or trim the hairs. We'll work out if it needs trimming or not. This way there is no risk of you nicking yourself or cutting the hair too short.
If you have an other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.