Womens Full Leg Wax in Lane Cove or Cremorne
FULL LEG WAX: 30-40 MINS
No matter what season it is, get rid of all hair from the full leg, from the toes to top thigh!
- Ensure are is cleansed and avoid moisturiser
- Do not shave the area to be waxed
- Avoid excessive sweating, saunas and direct sunlight for 8 hours after your appointment.
- Protect skin with SPF sunscreen.
- Wear loose clothes for 8 hours after your appointment
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length
- Apply soothing aloe vera gel to the area
- Allow three days before any exfoliation
- A good quality SPF is highly recommended
Here are a couple of helpful tips for first timers to waxing.
- Please be showered and clean before coming into the salon
- Don't shave 2 weeks prior to your wax.
- Use a loofah or exfoliating glove after to help reduce ingrowns after your wax treatment
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results.
Just a side note, if it is your first time or you haven't waxed in a while, there is no need to clipper or trim the hairs. We'll work out if it needs trimming or not. This way there is no risk of you nicking yourself or cutting the hair too short.
If you have an other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.