Waxing and tanning for men and women
Mens Spray Tanning in Lane Cove or Cremorne
The tanning formulas we use are paraben-free, easy-to-apply, contain 100% natural tanning agent, as well as innovative Aromaguard™ Fragrance Technology for the ultimate tan with virtually no tell-tale aroma.
- Shower and exfoliate skin prior to spray tanning session Wear dark clothing, preferably loose clothing, leaving a bra off for an hour after your treatment is advisable.
- Do not apply moisturiser or deodorant to the body as it will interfere with the absorption of the tanning solution into the skin.
- disposable underwear and hair caps and feet protectors will be provided for you.
- Depending on how dark you want your tan to be, the wash off time will be from 2hrs - 8hrs
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the tan application.
- Avoid activities that will naturally exfoliate the tan such as chlorine pools or long hot baths.
- We recommend to use the tan extender if you are going on holidays where you will be exposed to swimming.
- Moisturise your skin regularly for longer lasting results or use a tan booster.
Here are a couple of helpful tips for first timers to waxing.
- Please be showered and clean before coming into the salon
- Don't shave 2 weeks prior to your wax.
- Use a loofah or exfoliating glove after to help reduce ingrowns after your wax treatment
- Hair should be 1cm - 2cm in length to get maximum results.
Just a side note, if it is your first time or you haven't waxed in a while, there is no need to clipper or trim the hairs. We'll work out if it needs trimming or not. This way there is no risk of you nicking yourself or cutting the hair too short.
If you have an other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
© Copyright Everywhere Beauty 2018